I think Wendy is going to get me a cheap-o mp3 player for my birthday!
I have been borrowing my dad's...it holds 1gb of media. At first I thought that might not be enough room, but for what I'll use it for, that is a ton of room.
I have very picky tastes when it comes to music, and I am sick of channel surfing in my car. So I am going to pull down some music from my computer...and get a transmitter for my car to listen on. Wendy says she is going to borrow it when she goes walking to, but we'll see how much of my music she can stand. :)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe we'll just have to share the mp3 player so we can both have music that we like on there:)ha. no seriously.
Post a Comment